Welcome to my blog M. Rettig.com. I am Mary Rettig.
I am personally on a journey to a new self to be the person God wants me to be. I am in my 50’s and finally know my life purpose and on the path to living it. My purpose is to foster hope and meaning in my peers, who are also on a journey to live their best possible lives.
Welcome! I am so happy you are here. M. Rettig is a blog for women over 50, who are feeling lost. I blog about helpful tips on living life through transition with meaning, purpose and exploring semi-retirement.
If you have any questions, please post them below.
I spent most of my career working with children as an Early Childhood Educator. I have a degree in ECE, Human Services, and am certified as a coach from the Coach Training Alliance.
I have a grown step daughter, 5 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. I live with my husband and 2 fur children (my cats) in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Sign up below and receive a free mini workbook.
10 Things About Me
1. I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years ( trying to be a vegan).
2. I hate housework.
3. I have a love-hate relationship with writing but love to journal.
4. I have two cats.
5. I love chocolate.
6. I make a healthy fruit cream, and eat it instead of ice cream.
7. I love having my birthday on Friday the 13th.
8. I am on a mission to loose 25 lbs
10. I walk one of my girl cats on a leash.